Healthy, Lycopene-Rich Tomato Snacks and Appetizers to Lose Weight

I'm Lady Greenwise and I'm all about living green in lots of ways--eating locally grown, using sustainable, renewable resources, saving money, living minimally, losing weight and being less dependent on the corporate greed machine.



I do that in different ways. One is to enjoy local produce in season. Take tomatoes, a Michigan staple. How to I love tomatoes? Let me count the ways. They're are low-calorie, lowfat and yummy! Eating more veggies and fruits has helped me lose 100 pounds.



Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C and lycopene (a carotenoid that fixes everything from artherosclerosis to asthma, HPV to prostate, cancers to cataracts says Web MD)



Not to be indelicate, but lycopene is linked to sexual prowess. It keeps everything down there happy and working well! To that end (sorry, no pun intended), here are 10 of my favorite tomato snacks and appetizers. Healthy, Diet, Lycopene-Rich Tomato Snacks and Appetizers to Lose Weight.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive